Monday, January 12, 2015

Murderer LOST Appeal ~ YES!

******** APPEALS COURT UPDATE APPEAL WON THIS TIME********

October 1, 2014

The opinion came back on Friday and I haven’t read it yet, but we won by a close margin. That means the Court upheld the conviction . 

The brief is 45 pages long and I have been in Court so I will scan and email it to you on Tuesday. The case is also reported, which means it can be used and quoted in other cases. There is the possibility the Defense Attorney may appeal this case to the Court of Appeals and the Attorney General thought that might be a possibility.

Take care. This is GOOD NEWS!!

********A WIN FOR JUSTIN!!! Justice PREVAILED!!!********

Let's pray Mr. Williams cannot get another appeal or if he does he LOOSES AGAIN!

Opinion link on google:

http://www.mdcourts.gov/opinions/cosa/2014/0651s12.pdf 

Mr. Williams LOST Appeal can be read on this link from google.  The sad issue [which drives me up a tree as Justin's momma] is the description of what occurred the day Mr. Williams cold bloodily murdered my son is a LIE!  A COMPLETE AND UTTER LIE!  There was no struggle between Justin and Mr. Williams for the gun; my son, Justin, had never seen a firearm in his entire life.  He was a[geekl] a double major Physics and Astronomy/minor Geophysics who did not know the first thing about fighting!   

I spoke to the eyewitnesses once we knew there would not be a jury trial; I know exactly how my beautiful son died~cruelly, horrifically, senselessly, at pointblank range with Williams looking him in the eyes!?!

Mr. Williams defense attorney guided Mr. Williams into taking a [plea deal] for he knew a jury trial would bring in experts and the coroners report which would prove [and logically dispute] everything this murdering sociopath uttered.

God please watch over Justin's path of justice. In Jesus name we pray, amen.

Justin's [for the first time in four years H-A-P-P-Y] momma

Justin and me standing outside of the rental home where Williams would enter uninvited and fatally shot my wonderful son on January 11, 2011.  Why didn't Williams ask Justin for my address before shooting Justin so he could kill me also?  I died that day anyway!  I breathe and my heartbeats but this is all.  WILLIAMS; I WANT MY SON BACK!


No comments:

Post a Comment