Monday, January 12, 2015

Merry Heavenly Christmas Justrin

Merry Christmas My Son, Justin, From momma


There will never be a morning I will not wake without your name upon my lips.
 

There will never be a day that I will not pine for your presence.
 

There will never be a day my heart will not ache to hear your laughter.
 

There will never be a day I will not have an aching soul when the phone does not ring so I may hear your wonderful voice.
 

Nor will there ever be a night when I lay my head upon my pillow that your name is not the last words that I speak before I cry myself to sleep my beautiful son.


"Night, night sweet dreams Honey. I love you Baby, I'll see you in the morning!" These are the words I wrote upon the note I placed in your jacket pocket my sweet bunny boy; before they placed you where I could no longer see your beautiful face honey..


 Justin's Christmas 2015 Grave Blanket made in the colors of his Alma Mater ~the University of Maryland College Park, MD

No comments:

Post a Comment