Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Thank you Malaysia

I sincerely appreciate all of you taking time to read the blogs I type sharing stories about Justin's life.

It is so humbling to know people from as far away as Malaysia read about Justin and his accomplishments as well as his tragic, sad and senseless last moments.  Not to mention my including occurrences that involve my daily life and thoughts; Justin preferred only sharing his private life with only a select few.

I [on the other hand] have always been more of the mind to just tell everything [about me] to everyone then they have nothing to say about me behind my back!  

I do not mean to offend anyone in my writings so forgive me if I have or do in the future; keep in mind I have always tended to say 'what I mean and mean what I say".   My mantra~"The truth shall set you free."

I miss my beautiful son, Justin, beyond words.  Loosing Justin keeps me writing in an attempt to release even a modicum of the bereavement and sadness I hold within.

Again thank you and may God bless and keep each and everyone of you along with your families and friends safely within His light of love and protection.

I am and will remain Justin's momma 

Christmas Past [2009] Justin and me Silly String Battle~Thanks to Aunt Fran

The gauntlet is dropped!





EEEWWWW!  Stuff tastes nasty!  hahaha  Never, ever, laugh during a Silly String Battle!

HEY!  No fair Justin's shaking his can!!  No I didn't notice until I saw the photo! haha

We're both chickens! lololol  I miss you honey!


Justin definitely has the 'reach on me' I think I'm loosing!


Told you I was loosing!  Vacuums up easily; buy a few cans have some fun!  Justin's momma says so!

No comments:

Post a Comment