Wednesday, December 18, 2013

2010 School Begins Once More~PARTY!

Justin was making plans at the age of 3 so to have his proverbial 'ducks in a row' by the age of 22 was not difficult [for those of us who know him] to fathom. 

I truly love Justin's phone calls; inevitably he will end up admitting something which will bring me to hysterical laughter.  Justin always so low key, you can bet if he called with noticeable excitement in his voice what he has to say will make you laugh!  Some of Justin's plans are a might cheeky!

I received just such a call as fall '10 semester was ready to begin. It seems 8809 is about to throw their usual [back to school] bash but this year they had come up with a party theme to blow all other themes away!

Justin; "momma we're almost ready for our party!"

Me; "well you guys have a great time; how many are you expecting?"

Justin; "aw around 300."

Me; "Now that's what I call a party. Did you invite all the neighbors?"

Justin laughs and says; "momma you're not going to believe the theme we came up with this year; it's "THE NO POOL ~ POOL PARTY!!"

I roared with laughter..this was what I was waiting for and he knew it...

Justin excitedly added; "I was up until 5 AM making lifeguard tee shirts for everyone!"

I retorted, "lord honey you're going to fall asleep before you even get started partying!"

and we both laughed.

Oh to be young again with an abundance of never ending energy that seems limitless!

Justin's persona truly suited college life enjoying every moment in each day; although he chose to 'work as hard as he played'.  He dedicated himself to study his chosen majors with determination.  Justin possessed within him a competitive nature that would never allow him to  falter.  *Yes Justin was one of [those students] he took summer credit classes not because he had too because he wanted too!

 Justin's Lifeguard Shirt ~NO Pool Party~

No wonder they were up until 5 AM making Lifeguard shirts! lolol
This is partly my fault Justin mentioned he wanted to paint shirts 
so I bought and snail mailed him the paint!
  

Justin was well rounded and prepared to begin his life after college. Always the planner he knew what he wanted; a good job in the field of Physics, to continue his studies in Astronomy [due to his devotion to this subject], he wanted to continue making and recording beautiful music, he wanted children (more than one) Justin never liked being an only child, he wanted to build a rock house (like one sees in the south), and he wanted a golden retriever and one cat.  My planner...my son...my gift. 

Justin wanted to continue to make a difference in the area of research in the geological aspects of the Earth and would have never forgotten one friend he made a long his 22 year life's path.  He loves all his cuzes; lord Justin loves all people.

Justin, I do not believe I told you enough how proud I am of you and your prowess in your fields of study; I know I told you all of the time I love you.  Honey I am very proud of your scholastic ability which is well beyond my capability.  Congratulations son for being gifted with such a pure and beautiful mind, heart and soul.

I love you Babe so much son missing you causes pain in my heart...for the remainder of my time on this earth not one day will pass honey that you will not be within my heart and on my mind. My Justin...my constant; Justin you gave my heart more joy than I thought was ever possible.

I remain Justin's momma

No comments:

Post a Comment