Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Justin Hangs Out Among The Stars in The Heavens

A HUGE and grateful thanks for the gift of loving and sincere generosity from the McCann Family; Mary Jane, Dan, Sam & their beloved Annie, Justin DeSha-Overcash has a Star in the Taurus Constellation [honorarily] named after him. 
This is only a [symbolic] gesture and I admit I have been reminded, "Justin is in all of the stars." Even though the original name of this star will not change, in my heart, I will always feel this particular star will forever belong to and be a symbol of all Justin's happiness and love of life meant during his time on Earth to this universe. 
Co-ordinates~TAURUS RA5h32m28.61s D24 [degrees] 4'7.48"  [Justin is a Taurian]
I love you McCann Family and I am forever grateful for this blessing of friendship!
Justin you will never be forgotten. You shine as brightly now as you always did! 
 I love you BIGGER than the universe, momma
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment