Thursday, November 21, 2013

In Honor of Justin's Third Thanksgiving in Heaven

Hello everyone; 

This will be my final post until the end of January 2014. 

I find it exceedingly difficult to make it through the holidays without Justin by my side.   Since Justin's murder on January 11, 2011 I no longer celebrate holidays; for me they are just another very long day, on an endless calender, without my son's feet on this planet.

I wish you all happiness and health and I leave you with a tribute to my beautiful son Justin Vance DeSha-Overcash.  The photos in the video are of Justin between his birth and 19 months old; many of the photos of the sky he took himself.  The music is by Savage Garden "I Knew I Loved You Before I Met You" and I hold not legal rights to this music.

May God bless you all with His loving light of joy and protection throughout the upcoming holiday season. 

I love you so very much my dear, dear son.

I am and remain Justin's momma

http://youtu.be/70u-Vo_SNt8

No comments:

Post a Comment