Saturday, March 30, 2013

Justin Catches His Mommie In a LIE! YIKES!!


Easter 1990 ~The Easter Justin caught his mommie in a lie!

Yes this story ends about Easter; although, everything which occurred began with Christmas 1989 [Justin was 19 months old]. Santa decided to get Justin one of the toy lawn mowers which blows bubbles and makes a sound similar to a VERY real mower when the child pushes it around. In fact the sound was so life like dealing with this sound indoors was an unbelievably nerve racking experience! HELP!!  There should be warnings on all toys for inexperienced parents about the noise decibel out put!! lolol I made the decision, for our sanity and hearing health, to put the toy mower away until spring; then Justin could use it outdoors! Nothing was ever mentioned so I felt positive my mission was successful!

Easter rolled around and the night before I remembered the LOUD toy mower and thought YES! I retrieved the mower from it's hiding place and placed it beside his Easter basket!! Easter morning came and Justin held my hand tightly as we walked into the den for his Easter surprise. Justin stopped in the door way as if he was taken aback; noticing the mower Justin looked up at me and said, "Santa been here?" hahahaha He had not forgotten the mower and was not even 2 yet; it was on this day I learned never attempt to fool Justin DeSha-Overcash again! hahahaha I did wonder why Justin never asked about the mower during it's mysterious disappearance[?]. I love and miss you my beautiful Bunny Boy! (This title came from a song I made up and sang to Justin when he was a toddler!)  Honey it's three Easters now without you; this is just not going to work out for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment