Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Chaotic Birthday Fun!

Age 10. Choosing to explain the happenings of this birthday party with a mathematical equation will enable all to see the impending calamity for which Justin's 10th birthday party became known! Seven 10 year old boys + a large park + amusement rides + a lake with paddle boats + a small ocean aquarium with various aquatic species + a jelly fish + a petting zoo + a nerf gun which can be pre-loaded with 10 large nerf darts at one time + 4 janitorial employees of Dan Nicolas Park collecting trash on golf carts no less + me experiencing the inability to stop repeatedly calling Randy's name in a high shrill voice = a day of fun for the birthday goers & a slight nervous breakdown for me! I love all you guys...you remain Justin's brothers and had I medication this party may not have been so nerve wracking; especially for the employees who kept getting shot with the nerf gun! It's a miracle they allowed us back into the park...well leaving the nerf gun at home and disguises helped!! This day was too much fun! Do you remember driving to the park, we road in my trusty mommie van, and 'raised the roof' at every stop light to hip-hop blaring on the radio; well I do! Thanks for making my life an adventure and so much fun! I love & miss you Justin my wonderful, gregarious, precious son....I remain Justin's momma ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment