Tuesday, January 20, 2015

The Aquarius Mom


"Eclectic hardly begins to describe you. “You’re affectionate yet aloof, stern yet spontaneous, the world’s mellowest control freak,” write the AstroTwins. Organized chaos is your specialty, meaning that your family life never becomes boring. You might be surprised by the depth of emotion motherhood has brought to your normally intimacy-fearing self—and you have your fourth house of motherhood, governed by traditional Taurus, to thank for that. Be careful not to lose site of your true edgy self or you may build up resentment or trigger an identity crisis."

"Organized chaos" describes me to a 'T'!! I lost sight of myself because of loving you so much honey; this is quite alright, I do not mind in the least. Justin DeSha-Overcash you were so loving back you found the 'key to my heart'!

I found it interesting that my fourth house of [Motherhood] is governed by traditional Taurus ~ and you Babe are a Taurus! Gosh knows I wish you were hear so I could pick up the damn phone and call you!

Nope there was [never] a dull moment in our house was there honey? Justin you brought out in me a depth of emotion I never knew I had or could experience. Thank you honey so very much for I never knew true love until you came into my life. Justin I have no regrets we had so much fun and laughed a lot. I just wish this had not come to an end.

Oh and not to worry Justin, for you know me well, there was never a moment of resentment or identity crisis, on my part, before or after I saw that tiny beautiful face in the delivery room May 1, 1988 at 2:41 AM. Only joy and happiness can, and will continue, to be found in my shattered heart for you honey.

I am lucky I guess for you'd have to say I have so many memories to play over and over in my mind of the laughter filled moments which no one can take away from me, Honey I love and miss you something awful, momma

Justin Christmas 2009 we had a great day!  Laughter, conversation, an epic silly string battle, great food, special sweets and treats....son I miss you so very much I do not even bake Red Velvet cake anymore...your favorite.  I wish we could go back in time, just one minute before you were shot, and somehow your fate could be changed.  I would gladly take your place Justin my son, my constant, my beloved, my joy, my heartbeat, mt breath, my everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment