Saturday, March 15, 2014

My letter to Justin 10.19.1988

Saturday March 15, 2014

Yes it's 5:06 AM as I begin to type and I am still awake. WIDE AWAKE! Odd the night flew by; then again this began happening after Justin had to go home. I look at the clock and it's 11:00 PM the next time I look it's 3:48 AM and I truly feel as if very little time has passed? This has been one of those nights...Y-A-Y!

Justin Letter October 19, 1988 [he was 5 months and 18 days]

Dear Justin_

Hello! Just me_You are so wonderful! I really want you to know this_and {yes I keep repeating myself} I love you more than I knew it is possible to love another human being_Enough gushy serious "stuff"! haha!

Today you were rolling around on the dining room floor while I was doing inventory. I guess you grew tired of waiting for me and you rolled over to your bottle, picked it up and finished it!! hahaha I am so proud of you we called your grandma to share this news with her!

It's night now~ you are rolling around on our bedroom floor putting little milk dots everywhere with your bottle! hahaha Gosh knows you look so cute! Now you're rolling around on top of my clean and folded linens and towels that are no longer folded! hahahaha  I love watching you baby.

Honey I hope someday when you read these letters you will understand how much you have changed my life in a very short amount of time....and how much I am enjoying these changes. Justin every minute has been more than worthwhile for me.  Baby I love you beyond words.

Night night, sweet dreams Justin, I love you, I'll see you in the morning. 


Justin September 1988, gosh knows he loved grabbin' handfuls of hair and it didn't matter whose!
I wrote Justin so many letters I began to use journals.  No he never got to read any of these tokens I kept for him and had decided to gift to Justin for his graduation from college May 2011.  Sadly he was tragically and heinously murdered four months and approximately two weeks before he was to walk the stage for all of his decades of scholastic diligence and determination.  

Justin received his diploma posthumously as the day he was senselessly murdered he possessed 176 credits ~ a 'B' in Quantum Physics and this is whom we lost.  Not the CAREER CRIMINAL who shot Justin TWICE at point blank range without any emotion or remorse or human compassion. 

I remain Justin's [I truly do want my son back] momma

No comments:

Post a Comment