Sunday, March 9, 2014

LOVE Your LIVING Children

A quote for the parents I read posts on fb complaining about their LIVING children on a daily basis.

YES YOU HEARD ME CORRECTLY! COMPLAINING ABOUT YOUR LIVING CHILDREN ON A DAILY BASIS!

Try talking to your children instead of BEHIND their BACKS or screaming in their faces!  This could be WHY they do not TRUST YOU!!

“Your kids require you most of all to love them for who they are, not to spend your whole time trying to correct them.”
― Bill Ayers


I never [NEVER] spoke ILL OF MY JUSTIN [EVER]!!  This is NOT what loving parents do!  This is what immature people do and then the cycle begins and their children do this to their children and so on ans so on and so on!

Honestly, I cannot tolerate parents speaking ugly about their children!  Where exactly are these children supposed to find SUPPORT, ENCOURAGEMENT, COMPASSION, and UNDERSTANDING? 

Oh I am sure YOU ALL were the epitome of ANGELS when YOU were young...I am gong to go toss my cookies NOW!

Parents [and you know of whom I speak] GROW THE 'F' UP AND STOP ACTING SO SANCTIMONIOUSLY IGNORANT and PERFECT!

TRY TELLING YOUR CHILDREN THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR CHILDHOOD, TEEN YEARS, YOUNG ADULT YEARS, ETC.  I DARE YOU!!  I TOLD JUSTIN EVERYTHING BECAUSE TRUTH IS CONSTANT!

I am Justin's [TELLING IT LIKE IT TRULY IS] momma



No comments:

Post a Comment