Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Rally for Crime Prevention~February 2011 News Cast

The attached link is to [our] first rally on Barlowe Street in Prince George's County, MD in February 2011.

Justin's friends and I made the decision to speak out and speak up by rallying against the rash of unprecedented murders in PG County during January and February 2011 [and wo.uld include March]  murders occurring in this county.  The day we all stood for JUSTICE was just weeks after Justin's murder; it would take another 6 weeks for his murderer to be captured.  

There are too many [surreal] occurrences in the investigation into Justin's murder that I liken this nightmarish journey to rivaling any possible nightmare I have or will ever experience in my lifetime.  How do I know this statement to be truth?  This nightmare is occurring and I am awake!

I remain Justin momma




Justin's murder.  
http://archive.org/details/WTTG_20110205_230000_Fox_5_News_at_6#start/276/end/306

No comments:

Post a Comment