Sunday, April 13, 2014

The Death No One Cares About

http://articles.philly.com/2014-04-11/news/49035184_1_death-services-christina-philadelphia-medical-examiner#cPRrSrhDSE7COYxk.01

The above link will take you to the horrific story about the death in Phildelphia of Ms. Christina Sankey.

I can honestly say that I have seen and heard many twisted stories since my son, Justin's, murder but reading this story about Ms, Christina Sankey broke my heart. The circumstances, the lack of investigation, the lack of due diligence on the part of the Philly police is unconscionable and cruel. 

I am appalled Christina's mother must endure her daughters horrible death and the incredulous cruelty of society. Sadly this is happening in Police depts as they seem more determined to say the victim caused their own murder or they died due to their own fault rather than ACTUALLY perform AN INVESTIGATION! 

I wish I had a job and got paid to just make assumptions or actually just make SHIT UP and go with it and tell the Survivors they are the LIARS!

Christina is a HUMAN BEING and deserves respect, dignity and honor!  Her mother is beside her self she misses her daughter and worries that her death is all her doing.


Ms. Sankey is mentally challenged with the mental capacity of a 2 year old; she had to have been taken or lead away.










I will keep Christina's mother and sister in my prayers and I will call Philly tomorrow and tell them their problem; INCOMPETENCY! 


God bless you Child of God FLY to HEAVEN, be at peace. 

Justin's [I wish you had never gone to the store with your caregiver] momma

Something is most suspicious about a caregiver losing sight of Ms. Sankey; why did her caregiver take her to a department store?   Something is rotten in Philly.

No comments:

Post a Comment