Monday, March 24, 2014

A momma Left Inconsolable

Three years, 2 months, 24 days, 10 hours and 5 minutes at this posting Justin died...HE DIDN'T HAVE TO!! HONESTLY I feel no better TODAY than I did at 4:27 PM [January 11, 2011] when the Harford Co. sheriff's knocked on my door.

Do I look super human, do I look VOID of human emotion? Justin DeSha-Overcash knew I of all people deeply cared for everyone, every animal, everything I took part of; whether for the community, his school, my work or to fight a battle for any underdogs path I crossed. I am not boasting this is just me [the way GOD made me]. Not to mention I was raised by parents who taught me~ if you are going to do something put 180% into it the first time!

My life [before this never ending Twilight Zone episode] wasn't perfect but I had Justin beside me and we laughed together through ALL the bad times!

These few words should pretty much explain why I cannot [let go], why I cannot stand LIVING on this freaking planet without JUSTIN. Purpose? I had a purpose; I am JUSTIN'S momma!  A CAREER CRIMINAL WITH A GUN on the Prince George's County, MD "Catch and Release Program" ended MY purpose on this planet he ended my Justin's story on this planet without expressing any emotion.

Yet the COLD BLOODED MURDERER thinks he should just go about his merry little criminal business..OMG! He must have been dropped on his HEAD as a child TOO MANY TIMES!

He first hit the PG county MD police criminal list in 2007 [he was born in 1987].  He should have been in prison in 2009 for a charge he committed and was on PAROLE VIOLATION THE DAY HE MURDERED JUSTIN...but no he always found the 'loop holes'...then he managed avoiding being jailed in DC on the Felony II Handgun Charge he committed on December 18, 2010  {AFTER TWO JUDGES SAID NO to his release that he was to high intensity to be out on the street!!}??  He would have to remain jailed until his hearing date of JANUARY 24, 2011.  If EVEN ONE [JUST ONE] of these TWO Criminal charges had been CARRIED OUT JUSTIN WOULD BE ALIVE AND OUR FAMILY WOULD NOT EVEN KNOW THE DAILY PAIN WE NOW LIVE WITH!



My SON a statistic of a HUGE MISCARRIAGE OF JUSTICE!  LOST HIS LIFE BECAUSE PEOPLE WITH 'POWER' DID NOT DO THEIR JOB!!  That is why my son died.

Justin once asked me [2010] why people didn't do their jobs and then ironically, tragically and senselessly Justin DeSha-Overcash at 22 years of age IS CRUELLY MURDERED, ROBBED OF HIS LIFE and future, BECAUSE A LOT OF PEOPLE DID NOT DO THEIR JOBS and released a HIGH INTENSITY CAREER CRIMINAL!

Society watch your back this happens everyday all across America..."it's a Business!"  I know because a prosecutor screamed this three inches from my face!
WILLIAMS~ I WANT MY SON BACK! DO YOU HEAR ME?






No comments:

Post a Comment