Thursday, February 13, 2014

Justin's mommas Letter to His KILLER



Justin's momma
KAREN L. DeSha


Re: BECAUSE OF YOU; JUSTIN'S FAMILY AND FRIENDS ARE ENTERING OUR FOURTH YEAR WITHOUT JUSTIN. THE EXCRUCIATING PAIN IS NOT GONE! You need to FOCUS your time wisely and stop wasting YOURS and MINE with nonsense and appeals! “I'll Be Watching You”


Williams;

"We are doing something wrong with our criminal justice system and we need to fix it." ~DA Craig Watson ONLY BLACK DA IN TEXAS~

Let NO man pull you low enough to hate him.” ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Williams I will never hate anyone including you; however, I will share I am very angry with you! I have never been angry with anyone; why did you do this? Why did you tear apart our family when YOU murdered a man you did not even know, Justin, FOR NOTHING?

Justin in College Park, MD with his fellow alumnus [his brothers].
We are each others harvest; we are each others business; we are each others magnitude and bond.” ~Gwendolyn Brooks
Actually use your brain for what this means~figure this quote out yourself.

Forgiveness is not an occasional act. It is a permanent attitude.” ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Forgiveness is a PERMANENT ATTITUDE FOR JUSTIN & ME. Although this attitude does not mean I have to stay silent pursuant to your evil cruelty toward my beautiful son. Just so happens I have always had a big mouth and I take most seriously my RIGHT TO FREEDOM OF SPEECH!

MALCOLM X ~ One of Justin's many heroes~You chose your life's path now be a MAN Williams and choose to deal with the consequences attached to YOUR CHOICES.

"If we became students of Malcolm X, we would not have young black men out there killing each other like they're killing each other now. Young black men would not be impregnating young black women at the rate going on now. We'd not have the drugs we have now, or the alcoholism." ~Spike Lee
WOW! Now those are strong thought provoking words from a brilliant, significant and History [CHANGING} Scholar/Director/Writer/Professor [and so much more].

For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction,” ~Sir Issac Newton
Do you think you can do the horrible thing you did when you MURDERED Justin V. DeSha-Overcash and your life is supposed to just continue?? You should have found someone whose momma was not going to come after you like a [DEVOTED, LOVING, CHEW YOUR ASS OFF FOR MURDERING MY JUSTIN] MOMMA. You ain't met no body like me son and just for the record *I am never going away! Truth is a bitch!

“We are how we TREAT each other and NOTHING more. ~Unknown
Williams YOU treat everyone like trash; like they OWE YOU SOMETHING! YOU act as if you are [entitled] to everything and I am here to TELL YOU~FYI no one owes you a blessed thing! YOU like everyone else MUST WORK [honest, legitimate WORK and receive a W-2 or 1099 and report your TAXES] for a livelihood LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE!

"We look at science as something very elite, which only a few people can learn. That's just not true. You just have to start early and give kids a foundation. Kids live up, or down, to expectations." ~Mae Jemison Black Female Astronaut
YOU sure lived DOWN to YOUR expectations!

If YOU MURDER an INNOCENT MAN YOU are RESPONSIBLE for the BLOOD OF THEIR UNBORN DESCENDANTS and the WEIGHT of this RESPONSIBILITY is YOURS to CARRY to the END OF TIME.” ~Unknown
As JUSTIN'S momma I hold you responsible with the blood on “YOUR HANDS” for the generations that will never BE BORN because you murdered my beautiful son, JUSTIN and HIS FUTURE HEIRS...MY GRANDCHILDREN, GREAT-GRANDCHILDREN, MY LINEAGE....GONE~ALL GONE! MURDERER..........

"Associate yourself with people of good quality, for it is better to be alone than in bad company." ~Booker T. Washington

"Excellence in performance will transcend artificial barriers."~ Dr. Charles Drew

"I have learned over the years that when one's mind is made up, this diminishes fear."~Mrs. Rosa Parks

"That old law about 'an eye for an eye' leaves everybody blind. The time is always right to do the right thing."~Martin Luther King, Jr.~

YOU MURDERED AN INNOCENT MAN~Justin Vance DeSha-Overcash BORN 05/01/1988 @ 2:41 A. M. at Sinai Hospital in Baltimore County, MD~SENSELESSLY, HEINOUSLY AND COLD BLOODILY YOU MURDERED JUSTIN ON 01/11/2011, JUSTIN FOUGHT TO LIVE BUT WAS PRONOUNCED DEAD IN THE HOSPITAL ER AT 12:30 P. M.] You FATALLY harmed my SON; CRUELLY and COLD BLOODILY SHOT JUSTIN TWICE [AT POINT BLANK RANGE] IN HIS OWN HOME WHILE HE WAS MINDING HIS OWN BUSINESS. YOU ARE JUST A HATEFUL, EVIL COWARD! What is wrong with you?

You have absolutely no love for yourself, no pride in yourself, obviously no one who believes in you as a person. A person who could achieve and accomplish something worth while in your life. You truly appear to be a 'lost cause'; ARE YOU REALLY A LOST CAUSE AT 26? I find it [extremely] difficult to comprehend that a human can be a lost cause at 26 unless in the case of pure laziness or CHOICE? OR they are filled TO THE BRIM with 'HATE' and EVIL.

Still curious about this [so called] mother and father the PG County attorney says appeared in court on your behalf April 2012; then in DC [September 18, 2012] your attorney claimed your parents abandoned you as an infant with your grandmother and you have never seen nor heard from either your entire life!????


Lord if I told as many lies as you have I'd fear [lightening BOLTS striking me DEAD!!]. SERIOUSLY, I do not mess around with the Lord or the TEN COMMANDMENTS!





YOU inspired me! Never [NEVER] mess with a loving mother cause you will inevitable
BITE OFF FAR MORE THAN YOU CAN CHEW and/or SWALLOW! 


You were wearing an ankle monitor from DC which you received on a FELONY II HANDGUN CHARGE TWENTY TWO days [12/20/2010] before MALICIOUSLY MURDERING my JUSTIN. Did you and your attorney truly believe I would not find out about the 2009 Charge from PG County, MD that you were in Violation of your Parole ALSO ON THE DAY YOU COLD BLOODILY MURDERED MY BEAUTIFUL, GENTLE, COMPASSIONATE, BRILLIANT, LOVING SON AS HE PROTECTED HIS FRIENDS FROM YOUR GUN AND YOUR CRUEL DISINTEREST IN HUMAN LIVES??



Justin December 25, 1988                                                       Justin College Junior May 2010


   YOU MURDERED MY SON, MY GRANDCHILDREN AND MY GREAT-GRANDCHILDREN: YOU ROBBED ME OF MY SON AND MY FAMILY LEGACY!

I WANT MY SON BACK

DO YOU READ ME LOUDLY & CLEARLY?

I have spoken to people in Bowie, MD who formerly referred to you as 'friend'. When a person threatens Folks with death by telling them if they do not keep their mouths shut when they know YOU have MURDERED an innocent man [LIKE YOU DID] THEY STOP BEING A FRIEND! Who do you think you are threatening other peoples lives threatening to KILL people to their face; what is wrong with you? You need to read the Bible several times!

You are a real piece of work! As a matter of fact there are many who blame YOU for screwing up MANY PEOPLES LIVES, tearing apart families forever.

There are NO AWARDS for RUINING peoples lives. No accolades, no benefits, NO MONEY, NO BLUNT, no “QUICK FIX” for the plight YOU caused FOR YOURSELF.

YOU SHOULD HAVE TURNED AND WALKED AWAY NOW YOU MUST DEAL WITH ME THE GRIEVING AND BEREAVED MOMMA OF THE GREATEST MAN I HAVE EVER HAD THE PRIVILEGE TO KNOW~OR WILL EVER KNOW.

 
 JUSTIN VANCE DeSHA-OVERCASH



MURDERER Stop whining about your incarceration YOU MADE YOUR CHOICE!

Never heard Justin whine in 22 years. Never heard Justin complain, never heard him say he was sick, never had to ask if his homework was done [he never played until his work was done a rule he imposed upon himself], Justin never missed school. You will never know anyone like my son and I PITY you.

Why not actually get an education...WHILE YOU HAVE SO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS?


Justin always used his time wisely; although, unlike you HE LOVES TO LEARN!


The most wonderful man I know or will ever know.

MY SON, MY CONSTANT, My BEST FRIEND


Or you can continue to embarrass yourself! INTELLIGENT men and women FOUGHT with their WISDOM and LIVES so you could have a better life. BUT NO YOU chose to throw their HARD work and DEDICATION for your future into the TOILET, COMMIT MURDER and WHINE about YOUR SENTENCE. Well YOU owe apologies to:

Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., Mrs. Rosa Parks, Malcon X, Jesse Jackson, Mr. Bill Cosby, Nelson Mandela, Benjamin Todd Jealous, Mayor Cory Booker, Serena Williams, Melissa Harris-Perry. Shawn "Jay Z" Carter. Benjamin Crump Phillip Agnew William Jelani Cobb, Adam Serwer, Joy-Ann Reid, Charles Blow, Ta-Nehisi Coates, Sunny Hostin, Jamelle Bouie, Ryan Coogler, Shonda Rhimes, Kerry Washington, Mara Brock Akil, Issa Rae, Ava DuVernay, Adepero Oduye, Kendrick Lamar, Jamie Foxx, Beyoncé, Janelle Monáe, Mae Jemison, W. E. B. Du Bois, Dr. Charles Drew, DA Craig Watson [TX], Booker T. Washington, Spike Lee, Gwendolyn Brooks, Reggie Jackson.....the list is endless and goes on and on!

Where exactly did you lose your soul?

YOU SHOULD HAVE TURNED AND WALKED AWAY NOW YOU MUST DEAL WITH ME THE GRIEVING AND BEREAVED MOMMA OF THE GREATEST MAN I HAVE EVER HAD THE PRIVILEGE TO KNOW~

JUSTIN VANCE DeSHA-OVERCASH

I dare say YOU could not even PUT A FOOT IN MY SON'S SHOES LET ALONE HAVE THE GUTS, TENACITY, BRAVERY AND COMPASSION TO WALK IN THEM FOR EVEN ONE MINUTE!

You're too much of a COWARD!

JUSTIN IS BRAVE
he saved two lives from YOU and your illegal GUN!

YOU'RE A
COWARD!
YOU SHOULD HAVE TURNED AND WALKED AWAY NOW YOU MUST DEAL WITH ME THE GRIEVING AND BEREAVED MOMMA OF THE GREATEST MAN I HAVE EVER HAD THE PRIVILEGE TO KNOW~My wonderful loving son! My constant, my only child, my gift from GOD! Justin Vance DeSha-Overcash


P. S. Allow me, Justin's momma, to share how little you know of me. You will not apologize for murdering Justin in cold blood. I do not like people who will not take the consequences for their actions.  [They annoy me].  You will not show remorse for murdering Justin in cold blood. I have my own opinion about people who kill and do not show remorse; read the Bible. I will continue to monitor your movements via the Maryland Judiciary Case Search on a daily basis and telephoning the Hagerstown prison on occasion.  I am very 'detailed' in my business dealings! I will be unwavering in my due diligence to honor my son's life [whom I love far more than my life], my Justin. 

You hold absolutely no sway over me BUT I WILL HEAR THE WORDS “I AM SO VERY SORRY JUSTIN'S MOMMA.” come out of your mouth no matter how long it takes.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?


I love you Justin you will always be my Hero, love momma




    1. Judge Serrette
    2. Angela Alsobrooke/PG County Prosecutor
    3. Pauline Mandel, Esq. MCVRC
    4. Barbara Bond OAG Victims Department


No comments:

Post a Comment