Friday, December 6, 2013

Justin's momma Responding to the PA attorneys kind email about Americas broken judicial system

Edward

I can tell from your writing you are a natural.  I do not mind your going on and on; Southerners always go on and on!  Where do you think country music came from...in the South there is always a story!

I am sadly familiar with all the crimes you researched and speak of; I was not aware how they finally associated that cretinous, evil devil with Walshs' sons gruesome and senseless murder.  My heart goes out to anyone who has lost a loved one to violence; although, had anyone harmed Justin in this manner I too would be in prison.  Trust me no one could have held me back on a murderer of such cruelty and unnatural acts.

Thank you Edward for reading up on Justin; too many want to read a couple of articles and jump to conclusions as if the media and press are gospel truth tellers.  The college was outraged, saying, "Justin is the epitome of a UMd students; one we wish we had many more of..."  The Assistant Dean of Physics knows Justin personally; he openly interviewed and blasted the PG County police, press and media.  The UMd Chief [former PG Co. chief 26 years retired] knew Justin personally and loved him...Justin was just that kind of guy....Chief Mitchell was interviewed and said, "Justin's home was NOT even on the UMd campus police radar!"  The evidence they [police press release & media] elude to as being in Justin's room WAS NOT in Justin's room!  He had 5 other roommates and had confided in a professor [mentor] things were going on in the home he did not like.  She advised him to vacate.  Justin said he was planning on moving out when he graduated and his lease was up in May 2011..this date never came for Justin!

Justin was rarely at this home...he was either on campus studying, doing research on the Earth's Core Mantel [on campus, too] or at the UMd Observatory [off campus appx 2 miles pas his rental home] until 3 or 4 AM in the morning.  He had discovered a comet and was tracking the movements. 

His then 65 year old neighbor told me it took her two weeks to find a college student with my cell phone number; adding she was not going to stop until she found someone.  She wanted to call for two reasons; first she had a note on her refrigerator written by Justin Halloween 2010 inviting her to their annual party and she said she did not know why she had kept it but would like to send it to me [I am so grateful to have this letter]. She proceeded to tell me she did not want to sound morbid but she sat by her TV for two days praying to God, "Please do not let it be Justin."  Last but not least she verified Justin's truck was never there; he was always at school, or working, or at the Observatory.  She said, "Justin was different.  He looked different, dressed differently, walked and talked differently.  Oh I am not saying the other young men were not nice but they just were not like Justin.  I'd be at the sink washing dishes and look out and see them all shooting hoops and he just stood out; he was different." 

Fighting Justin's fight~The MD Victims attorney [you know the attorney who was supposed to be on JUSTIN'S SIDE] told another survivor whose daughter was murdered [yes it immediately got back to me], "Karen has a big mouth and talks too much.' 

I emailed this [so called attorney who took an ethics code] and prefaced my email with the following: A conversation between Justin and me, "momma how do you stay quiet on the TV and movie sets?"  "Aw honey they shush me more than a third grader!"

_____ in the future should you have an issue or problem with me I would expect you to be more mature and professional by speaking with me personally.  By the way my big mouth and my talking too much is what got my son's murder investigation underway and ultimately solved. 

You did nothing, the prosecutor did nothing but belittle my son and fight me every step of the way for two years.  Shall I go on and name all of those involved who did not care that my beautiful son Justin was heinously murdered and then chosen to be **'thrown under the bus'?  Not one of you did anything to protect Justin's integrity, ethics and honor.

By the way if you believe you are the first [or will be the last] to say I have a big mouth and talk too much; get in line.  Folks have made this exact same comment about me since the day I learned how to talk!! 

End of email sent to Victim attorney~
**Shortly before Justin became the eleventh murder victim in the first eleven days of January 2011 the PG County MD former Police Commissioner, his wife and the former Police Chief were arrested for MONEY LAUNDERING!  

Then the murders began and the PG County MD Barlowe Road police press release room handled it brilliantly [believing no one would notice or question their investigative prowess or whether they possibly believed their own hype or believed us to all be without the capability to think for ourselves or disseminate what we actually have seen with our own eyes and heard with our own ears]:

By the end of the murdering spree 36 are dead and ALL are blamed for their own murders~Including 53 year old, Aletha Mea Jenkins, mother of 3, a HIT & RUN Victim!  Yes they blamed her for her own demise also?  You see she was arrested for drugs two DECADES ago!  OMG! We truly do live in a world gone mad!

Justin is murdered~ [# 11]  they attempted to make my beautiful son 'the whippin' boy' slurring horrible lies, fabricating his lifestyle, eluding to what evidence they found, stating for the camera ,"He DESERVED TO DIE!" [at the time of this news conference Justin was in the hospital ER fighting for every breath and I did not yet know my beautiful sons life hung in the balance and was ultimately forfeit.]  There were articles and media pursuant to Justin everyday for months; none of which even came close to the truth of Justin's life and lifestyle or what truly happened on this horribly day Justin's life ended.  If those involved thought, for even an instant, there is a parent on this planet who would have stood still allowing [ANYONE] to mistreat their child in such a heinously, undeserved, incredulously, disrespectful and dishonorable manner; they are sorely wrong about how life in my home works!

Look up the other 35 VICTIMS...you will find 2 to 3 sentences in 2 to 3 paragraphs and no further mention.  Oh did I mention Justin was the only Caucasian Victim and they [authorities] thought they could play this off to take the medias eyes off their money laundering precinct...this inane plan blew right up in their faces!!  The women who call me for help are from all over our country; however, I still get calls from hopeless mothers of murdered children from PG COUNTY, too!  They want their murdered children to have results and JUSTICE.   [The judicial system not working for the Victim/Survivor as usual.]

Oh you hit on a pet peeve; I want Williams incarcerated for LIFE.  If he gets out he WILL murder again.  The sentencing judge stated for the record, "Mr. Williams with 30 years on the bench it is my opinion you cannot be rehabilitated."  I am no psychologist but I watched the murderer in court [had the opportunity several times his attorney was working hard to prove everyone else made him murder Justin.  With all due respect; they're both delusional!]  He is a sociopath; he blames EVERYONE, except himself, for Justin's murder; even Justin!  He has shown no remorse and never apologized.  He has busied himself with filing appeals; I have busied myself sharing with MD's gov't and judicial system that this little murderous cretin better not get even ONE day off his sentence.  Adding, "If ya'll think I showed my hind parts in 2011 and 2012 ya'll ain't seen what I am capable of yet!"  [Spoken threats are far more effective when spoken with a southern accent using incorrect grammar!]  Allows folks to imagine the banjo theme from "Deliverance"!

PG County has 1,600 UNSOLVED murders and closes 37% of crimes committed [FBI Statistics Site].  Yes I do my homework on my competition...they successfully BLAME every VICTIM for their own demise!? No one will stand their ground with them.  I do not have the concept of being afraid of the judicial system or government; I am an American Citizen I have always stood my ground when I know I am right.  This is precisely why Justin stood his ground against [an idiot with a gun] and chose to protect two of his friends that horrible day.  Although I believe Justin did not believe, in a million years, someone would be as cowardly and cruel or as EVIL as Justin's murderer to actually shoot, innocent, unarmed, non-violent people. 
For over two years I endured stupidity and lies from every direction; I did research on everyone involved.  I would have advised them to do the same but they believed they were smarter and untouchable.  The campus Chief of police said, "They didn't quite expect you."  I responded, "No one ever does."

Good news I am very quick reading body language, micro second facial expressions and lies or misdirection [too much info~LIE], etc.  Ergo why I was good in sales; empathy, I forgot empathy, one of my most honed skills.  

When the police tried to play me, harass me, intimidate me; I would turn it around on them.  It did not take long before they became frustrated and openly aggravated with me.  I just kept smiling when I talked...I'm Southern what do they want me to do? 
When all of the residents began to listen to what I was saying it made sense and the authorities knew; people more often choose to listen to the person shouting the loudest and spewing the truth.  I still remember the day the lead detective screamed at me, "WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS?"  I screamed back, "I WAS BORN THIS WAY!" 

It's been unbelievable but for some reason I feel as if my background more than prepared me for this challenge!  Thank you again Edward for the support and encouragement.  Some days it does help to know that one person can make a difference they just can't give up!  I've learned Justin made such a profound difference on many lives; how can I not be anything but proud to know such a great and remembered man.

God's blessings..get your book edited cannot wait to read!

Sincerely,
Justin's momma

"I would feel great shame if I did not show as much bravery as my son." ~Unknown~

Justin and me at his home standing approximately where he would fall.                                           



No comments:

Post a Comment