Saturday, July 13, 2013

Time Does Not Heal a Mother's Heart

Yesterday July 11, 2013 marked two years and six months since Justin went home. My physical pain, my grief, my sorrow, my bereavement, my inexpressible need to hold my child in my arms is NOT lessened. I have no inclination why [anyone] would even think, let alone speak words, pursuant to my pain lessening over time. JUSTIN IS MY CHILD; not my pet, not my wallet, not a tangible piece of memorabilia......JUSTIN was to be my Family's LEGACY. He would have married and produced children to carry on his legacy. So for those who believe I can [or anyone can] in any way recover; I pray this horrible nightmare NEVER happen to your child. Just TRY to put yourself in the shoes of PARENTS OF MURDERED CHILDREN. I remain Justin's loving, pained, walking dead momma. I love you my beautiful son from now throughout eternity.

Justin on the left and [a great friend] Jesse Wimert on the right; Halloween 2009; better times!



No comments:

Post a Comment