Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Letter to Presidential Candidate Herman Cain

I thought you were the answer then you kept talking. I worked in corporate America for 13 years and I kept being told; "You are a round peg trying to fit into a square hole." Yes I was; why? Because I prefer truth; I refuse to blow which ever way the wind takes me. I stood firmly on my principles and fought hard to maintain and protect my ethics and morals. I had to fight for I can say with experience and great conviction I found corporate America is a cesspool of narcissistic greedy and vicious liars. I defined corporate America more than once by sharing the following statement, "Let's put it this way if they could find a way to make money off of their own mothers they would not hesitate for even a second." I am offended by your statement in a recent article "....if you are not wealth and do not have a job that's your fault." (wording not verbatim) You are exactly who we need to lead this broken Nation; you will have everyone moving from 'occupy' to 'civil disobedience' in a "New York Second" (no pun intended)! Cain what makes you think you can speak to average American Citizens like you did to your former disenchanted corporate employees? Believe me I have been one; they never said anything to your face but gosh knows how much was said behind your back. I once had a manger who openly said to me, "I was reading a book on sales and it said you have to like people." OMG! I told him, "That would be a good start!" I walked out the following day when he made the most ludicrous statement I had ever heard come out of a managers mouth, "You are too happy." I replied, "I'll try to be more miserable in your presence." Do you understand where I am going with this?? To run for the office of the Presidency you have to 'like America and Americans' and be sympathetic to the egregious plight of poverty WE THE PEOPLE are being subjected too. Go for a drive, look around, talk to average folks like you have some sense. Or you could always go on back home! You are not made of what this Nation needs to rise from the ashes of the past decade of greed, incompetency, lies, theft, blatant disregard for the American Citizens lifestyle, families, ability to feed ourselves and a sense of AMERICANISM.

"Your 15 seconds are up".

A disgruntled sixth generation American CITIZEN;
Karen L. DeSha

No comments:

Post a Comment